Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank You!!

OK, so after a good night's rest - I feel better. Maybe just a little agitated. But, maybe I just needed a good cry. I was able to get my school work, for one class, accomplished today and overall it was a very productive day. However, having a break down like this is apparently part of the process, I would like to share some of the text, emails, and facebook messages that I received.

From My Dear Friend:
I understand. I am feeling a lot of that too. U r not alone. U r not a loser. By any means of the word. U r a survivor. Anyone would be struggling that went thru what u have gone thru. Think of your healing like sand going thru an hourglass. Some sand has already went thru, and that represents the past couple of years, while there is sand that has yet fallen thru. As time goes on, u will get better and better. It may take 20 months and it make take 20 years but eventually there will be no more sand to fall thru. Another thing that has helped me is try not to look ahead too much. It's way to scary to worry all the time about how we are going to raise these kids alone. Just go day by day. We got them this far and the race isn't over yet. We have to just keep on going. Whether we are happy, sad, or even a little constipated. MADE U LAUGH!

Love her. She's very consistent with every post of either leaving a comment or sending a text. You're a good friend girl!!! And thanks for being you!

From Another Dear Friend:
We love you!! We are hear for you to lean on. You have been thru so much, try to cut yourself some slack. I know it will get better bc I KNOW you are a strong person. You may not feel it now, but YOU ARE STRONG!!

Love her too! This one also sent text and called. Then, when I saw her this afternoon, she gave me another pep talk. I'm blessed to have strong women like this in my life!!!!

From my Cousin/God-Mother:
This is all normal. All you think about is the day you will finally be divorced and free THEN you grieve like a death over what could have been after this happens. This passes with Faith and prayer and helpful therapy sessions. When one feels weakest standing drop to your knees, I promise the Lord is there to listen.

Strong words, and very true!!! No wonder my parents chose you as my God-Mother. ;)

From My Adorable Aunt:
SO SORRY YOU ARE FEELING SO DOWN,JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON,THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU,I AM NOT GOOD AT KNOWING WHAT TO DO OR SAY JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO LOVE YOU SO MUCH,AND YOUR SWEET LITTLE KIDS THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS,I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS,I KNOW THINGS WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU.

I could tell you a million times that I have the best family and friends in the world, but it wouldn't be enough. As much as I would love to share the rest, I just can't. But, please know I appreciate every single one!!!! When you are going through times like this, you need all the support you can get. And honestly, these people, along with many other's is what keeps me going. That's why I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of these - love each of you so much!!!!! And I can't thank you enough.

God Bless and Much Love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment