- 7th floor is scary, something white floats up and down the halls, it appears to be a woman.
- In the north service elevator, devils are painted in the shaft, no one knows how they got there.
- Charlie Skaggs worked at the hotel in the late 60s to 70s. He was found dead at the bottom of an elevator shaft. Charlie is said to be a friendly spirit that talks to guests. A convention of police officers was visiting the hotel, and wrote a thank you note which said, "Tell Charlie we said hello." There was no one employed by the hotel with the name "Charlie" at that time.
- A man who was gambling in a casino across the street from the hotel brought his large winnings back to his room, and was found dead at bottom of a stairwell and the money was gone. He is seen walking around looking for his money.
- A manager at the hotel committed suicide in a bathtub at the hotel, and is said to be roaming about the halls.
- Thomas Taggart's daughter or daughter in law killed herself in the area between the Governor's Suite and the President's Suite, near a spiral staircase. There is still blood on the floor under the carpets.
- There is a mansion on top of Mount Aire. This was Taggart's house and it is very haunted.