Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneaky Ways

I love how there's so many things I can see through when it comes to Brent. I just wish I would have seen earlier, but I didn't and there's nothing I can do about it now. To give some examples of what I'm talking about, let's take the house first. When it was time for the real estate agent to come price out the house for selling, he trashed it so that it would get a lower price. So, if you were to break this down, in 2006 we purchased the house for $265,000. A lot of updates and repairs have been added to the home, including (but not limited to) fenced in back yard, alarm system, new roof (2009), aluminum siding (2008), professional landscape lighting, updated landscaping, completely finished basement, customized wood blinds in every window, and painting/faux finishing (and several murals) throughout the entire house. I understand that the housing market is not in the best of shape. However, the opinion of estimated value of the home is as followed. If we were to sell "as is" in the condition it's currently in we are talking $235,000. If repairs are made, walls repaired, carpets replaced, re-paint, replace doors, and iodize the home of the smoke smell (keep in mind I NEVER smoked in that home) we MIGHT get $275,000. Apparently, Brent is telling others that he plans on buying me out of the home and keep it. I'm sure that if I was a neighbor, I would be more then thrilled to hear these plans. Especially, since it's very obvious and everyone knows what's going on when the drug dealers pull into the garage, make their drug deal, and then leave. It's a cul-de-sac and every family has children or grandchildren, almost around the age of my children, that play outside. How would you feel making these house payments and you and your family are basically prisioners in your home? And also worrying about the fact that this nut might anger these people, who are known as "armed dealers" and fear of possibly getting caught in the line of fire. It's crazy!

A less milder example would be how Brent is continuasly calling my cell phone from a blocked call. When he hears the background noise, then he hangs up. What is the point of doing that? Besides being a freak, a psychotic freak?!?! The guy doesn't care about himself AND I know he never cared for me, so why waste your time? He knows the children never answer my phone, so it couldn't be that.

Speaing of the children, tomorrow Casie goes on a field trip and wants to know if her Dad can go. When I stumbled for the right words to say, my Mom came through like a champ. She explained to her that it's not me making this choice, it's what her Dad did that has forced the judge to not allow him around them. And that if he shows up, she needs to tell her teacher immediately. Sometimes the simple response is sufficient when it comes to the them.

On a positive note, I probably should wait before I make this announcement, but I'm so excited that I can't wait. Everyone has followed this blog and there's no one else more important to share this information with. A publishing company has got into contact with me about a possible book deal. Obviously, nothing is set in stone at this point, but we are in negotiations and I'm not sure how this will play out. But, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Someone has introduced me to the "coupon" world. Personally, I never took the time or energy to get involved. To me, it was more a pain in the ass then anything. However, yesterday I sat down and started clipping from the Sunday paper. Today I went to Kroger and saved $69. Can you believe that? Why in the hell haven't I did this all along? Not to mention, they have websites to print this shit out?!? I'm all on it! If you are a Kardashian fan like I am, you probably saw the episode of Kourtney starting this process as well. She's a freakin' millionaire and doing it, there should be no shame in our game to do it as well. I would encourage all of you to start your clippings! (laughing)

This posting is all over the place, but that's how my mind is today, so please bare with me.

Have a good day - God Bless and Much Love! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The entire look of your web site is great, neatly as} the content!
    Giro Blaze Cold-Weather Cycling Gloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind, thank you! This is my first blog and I started in December 2011. I feel so passionate about it, sometimes it makes it easy to write. But, I can't take all the credit. Google's blogspot provides assistant to making it look its best. Thank you for following, please continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete