Wednesday, February 15, 2012

That's Right, I Went There

Today seemed like a whirlwind! It started off by going to the hospital for my thyroid ultrasound. Of course, it has to go through the proper channels before I know anything. While we were there, I ran into a family member I haven't seen in forever! It was so awesome to catch up!

After we left that hospital, I called the Pediatrician about Marissa. She just wasn't feeling any better, so I wanted to follow up. However, she was having trouble catching her breath, so I went ahead and took her to the children's hospital. It's kind of scary when the whole waiting room is full of sick kids and they take your's back before the rest of them. Anyway, they ended up giving her a steroid and breathing treatments. One of the nurses, or it could of even been the doctor, mentioned about Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), yet on the discharge paperwork it says asthma. So, I'm not really sure what or if those two are connected. 

Luckily, we got her better and was released in time to pick Casie and Tommy up from school. However, once again I was approached by the Director of Preschool. She told me that Brent threatened that if he didn't see a report card that she would be hearing from his attorney. The poor thing is so sweet and explained that she just hasn't had a chance to send it until today and apologized. Besides the fact I was mortified, this is the children's school - why on Earth would he want to make such an ass out of himself to them. 

It wasn't long after I got home, my attorney was the next that I talked to. I explained what happened and asked if she could stop it, considering Brent still hasn't paid one penny towards the tuition. It was one of those, "funny you should mention that", moments. Our next hearing has been pushed to May. [Seriously! Just grant the freaking divorce and we can sort the rest of this shit out later. Right?] Brent is saying that he will not pay one penny towards tuition until he gets the results of a medical assessment. [Really? Who's the one that has lost visitation?!?! And besides that, its about the children's education dumb ass, not the two of us!] And finally, due to the foreclosure case, it would be in my best interest to sign a Quick Deed to the home. Her paralegal would email it to me for my review. 

Deep breath! After the children had their lunch and settled down, I logged onto the computer to check my email and started sorting through the mail. The telephone rang and I didn't recognize the caller id and proceeded to pick it up. On the other end was a man with a very shaky voice. He claimed he was Brent's narcotics sponsor and Brent had asked him to call. According to him, Brent heard about Marissa [probably from a Facebook post] and wanted to know how she was. He went on to say that Brent called the sheriff's office to confirm that this type of call wouldn't be considered 3rd party contact, basically a violation of the Emergency Protective Order and was advised it wouldn't be a problem. [I'm not the bitch he makes me out to be. I get it, a parent SHOULD be concerned for the child/ren. BUT, when your ass chose to smoke crack, hang with armed dealers, and sleep with every whore in town over your family and the court ruled the children would be in serious danger in your presence, I don't really feel like you earn that right to know how she is doing. Just saying!]

When I'm angry, my biggest problem is, I act before I think. So, I fired off the following email to my attorney:


This is a joke! The house is valued more then $250,000. [Yes, you read that right - Brent's claiming that's only what the house is worth.] We purchased it for $265,000 in 2005. Since that time, we completely finished the basement and paid over $20k, painted the whole interior of the home, added alum siding, new roof, fenced in back yard, alarm system, etc. Even the real estate agent suggested more then that as her opinion of value.

Is it really safe to sign this? I know its in foreclosure, but this is the same junk he pulled with his ex-wife. Brent is a no-good, cheating freak and I feel hesitant to sign this deed.

Not to mention his Narcotic Sponsor just called me stating he needed to know about Marissa. I get it, but this is 3rd party contact. Is this considered violation of the EPO? According to this man, Brent called the sheriffs office and they said it was not. OH, and the nut even sent roses from Nanz & Krafts to me for Valentine's Day. Like I said before, the children are sick and I just don't have the opportunity to get downtown. I'm at a loss here.

Also, I received a certified letter today from a Warning Order Attorney in the Foreclosure Case. Is this something that you will contact? Please advise.

And one more thing, he Fed Ex'ed the children 1 bag of freakin M&Ms for Valentine's Day. 1 bag!!! There's 3 kids. 

Casie wanted to call him and thank him, so I let her .... even though it was 1 freakin bag! 

Whew! I'm finished. Have a good day! ;)

Then, I posted the following comment on my Facebook page:
To the person who reports everything I do on Facebook back to Brent, get a freakin' life! Is it really that pathetic that you need to inform a crack head?!? You're an idiot!

I'm not stupid, I know who this person is. Hmmm. Let's just refer to this person as the "shit starter". After a trying day, I will admit, you got to me. But, now that I think about it - it's all good. So many people warned me that you were a sorry ass from the beginning, but I didn't listen. Even top Executives that we worked with told me I had my blinders on when it came to you and Brent! To me, you were my friend. I even, recently, tried to reach out to you and you responded with some lame ass response and even said "(<--- that's a quote, dumb ass) Say hi to the neighbor that's watching me in Brent's driveway." Really? Get over yourself! I know all the neighbors in that cul-de-sac and they are classy people and could care less about what you are doing. If anything, they probably just thought you were another drug dealer and wanted to make sure their children were safe. Yes, when that communication spiraled you told me it had been seven months since I told you to have a nice life. But, you know what ... it's going to be longer, more like the rest of my freakin' life! With friends like that, who needs enemies! 

Enough about that! You really see people's true colors at times like this! And just so we are clear, the shit starter mentioned above - isn't the only one spreading shit! On a positive note, I incurred some credit card debt over the Christmas holidays and I am proud to say that as of today, I am debt free. Go me! [Happy Dance] Oh, oh, oh, and did I mention that I might be attending the Jimmy Buffet concert! Oh yeah! My day went from singing, "I always feel like somebody's watching me" to [ready for this, sing with me - I'm putting the whole lyrics to the song for this one!]:

At first I was afraid,
I was petrified,
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side,
But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew stong 
And I learned how to get along
And now you're back
From outer space,
I just walked in to find you here 
With that sad look upon you're face,
I should have changed that stupid lock,
I should have made leave your key,
If I'd known for just one second
You'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
Cause you're not welcome anymore,
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbyes 
Do you think I'd crumble?
Do you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no not I

I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
And I will survive
I will survive 
Hey Hey!

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high.
And you'll see me 
Somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
Still in love with you
And so you felt like dropping in
And just expect me to be free
But now I'm saving all my lovin'
For someone who's lovin' me

Go on now go 
Walk out the door
Just turn around now
Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?
Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no not I

I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love 
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
I will survive
I will survive
Hey hey!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! By the way.....you have already 'survived' NOW you are moving on and living! But I don't know the song for that. xo

    ReplyDelete