Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crack Addiction Poem, Author Unknown

Just say no to crack!

*The poem below was emailed to us. We do not know the author but thank you to who ever wrote it because it is so true!

CRACK COCAINE RECOVERY, COCAINE TREATMENT, FREE INFORMATION, CRACK ADDICTION
http://www.crackcocainerecovery.com/

My Name is Crack

I destroy homes....... I tear families apart. I take your children......and that's just the start.

I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold. The sorrow I bring, is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember, I'm easily found... I live all around you...in schools and in town.
I live with the rich...I live with the poor... I live down the street...maybe even next door!

I am made in such ways...you can shoot me or smoke... I used to be called "cocaine...or coke"
The sound that I make, when you're inhaling my stench... Is how my name "Crack" came to be...(perfect sense)
My power is awesome; try me, you'll see... But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once, and I may let you go... But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.

When "I" possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You'll do what you have to, just to get "high".

The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms... Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your lungs, nose and arms.

You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad..... When you see their tears, ...you should feel sad.

But you will forget your morals...and how you were raised..... I'll be your "conscience"...I'll teach you "my ways".
I'll take kids from parents, and parents from kids. I turn people from "GOD".....and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, ...your looks and your pride. I'll be with you ALWAYS.......right by your side.

You'll give up everything...your family, your home.... your friends,.... your money....then you'll be all alone.

I'll take & take, till you have nothing more to give... When I'm finished with you....you'll be lucky to live.

If you try me, be warned........this is no "game"... If given the chance....I'll drive you insane!

I'll ravish your body...I'll control your mind.. I'll own you "completely"....your "soul" will be mine!
The nightmares I'll give you, while lying in bed... The voices you'll hear.....from inside your head...

The sweats, the shakes...the "visions" you'll see... I want you to know...these are ALL "gifts from me".
But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart.. That you are MINE.....and we shall not part....

You'll regret that you tried me...they always do... But YOU came to ME...Not "I" to you......

You knew this would happen,...many times you were told... But you challenged my "power"...and chose to be "bold".
You could have said "no".....and just walked away... If you could live that day over...now what would you say?

I'll be your "Master".....and you'll be my slave... I'll even go with you...when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me...what will you do? Will you try me or not? It's all up to you....

I can bring you more misery than words can tell... Come take my hand....let me lead you to HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment