Monday, October 1, 2012

Sticks and Stones

What a long, relaxing weekend that just passed. Today, is not only the beginning of a new month, but it also starts my first maintenance payment from Brent. Have I received it yet? Nope. Do I think I will receive it? Probably not. He thinks he is above the law for some reason. If I get it by midnight tonight, I will be surprised!

Speaking of him, I want to share with you some of the immature things that I have to deal with. Is he just really that goofy or could it be the drugs? Anyway, I used to have a Jewelry Store Account, but after paying it off and closing it I stopped receiving emails - until the other day. Curiosity got the best of me and I logged in to see what the status was. Keep in mind that all of my account passwords have been changed, except this one because it was closed and I didn't really think anything of it. Brent logged in and changed my information: Address was Lard Ass Lane; City/State: Huge Ass, Kentucky; email address: *******_*@yahoo.com (left blank to protect his identity). How do I know it was him?!?! That email address used to be mine for 10+ years. When he continued to harass me, I changed it and deleted that account. Einstein, with nothing better to do, created his own account with his information. Really dude?!?! My first thought was, I would rather be a fat ass than a crack head, but after thinking about it I feel sorry for him. For a 45 year old to do this type of thing, something is not right upstairs, if you know what I mean. Oh well.

I can do something about being heavy and I have, today I hit my 11 pound mark of losing weight. Considering I had three children in 30 months, then went through this whole crazy mess with him, I still have a way to go. But, I'm doing it - one pound at a time. So, I wonder, didn't his mother ever teach him the old saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never kill me"? Because guess what buddy, my friend and I laughed at the ignorance of the whole thing.

You know there was a time that it would have bothered me, but I just don't care anymore when it comes to him. I know that's sad to say, considering he's the father of my children, but that's how I feel.

Anyway, its cold and rainy here today, so I'm going to snuggle up with my babies and make it a movie night with my three favorite little monkeys! But, before I do, I would like to share a Facebook page with everyone. I don't know these people, but their story is very touching - it's about a young boy suffering with cancer. If you haven't already, show your support and like this page. It's for a good cause and it offers encouragement to an innocent child. Also, please say a special prayer tonight for this little guy! https://www.facebook.com/#!/PrayersforLaneGoodwin

God Bless and Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment