Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Never Ending Game

Here we go again!!! But, before I fill your ear with more ignorance from Brent, I would like to share the rest of the day. All of the children were well and went to school. It was conference day and everything went great. I am a proud mama!

Today has been one of those day's where I feel very stressed out. I have a lot to do, but not enough time to complete it. Guess it's gonna be another all nighter. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Anyway, I have a good friend that really came through for me today. It's a good opportunity that could change our future, but I don't want to release too much information in case it doesn't pan out. But, I'm super excited about that. And will share as soon as I can.

So, ding dong called today. He must be using that "Fake Caller ID" app on his phone, because although it shows up as "Blocked" on my cell, on the home phone it shows up as (502) number. When you call it back, it says it's a non-working number. Tuff guy, huh? Anyway, I answered and he started off with "Can you email me pictures of the kids?" I said, "Can't I'm busy right now. Why are you calling?" .... and on with the B.S., pull up your feet because it's getting deep.

B: I know you don't have insurance, so I decided to leave you on it for another 90 days.
Me: Hmmm, maybe you aren't the son of a bitch I thought you were, but I was reading where that is common practice to allow Cobra to reinstate.
B: No it's not. You should have been off on the first day.
Me: OK, well, where's the maintenance payment that was due on the first?
B: I don't handle my money anymore, my attorney took that over and makes the distributions when necessary.
Me: I bet. So, this insurance thing - don't think that's coming out of my maintenance, I don't need any favors from you.
B: Well, I don't need to be reading about it in your blog or hearing from your attorney about it.
Me: Whatever! So, the stuff that you were ordered to return to me. The children and I will be out of town from tomorrow through Sunday - you need to call my mom to set something up to drop it off.
B: Yeah right! That's your attorney's fault. We sent her a letter explaining that you needed to pay for a POD's Moving Truck to be delivered here. I can't help that she didn't respond. Therefore, your shit is gone! And as far as the house, you won't see a penny of that either - I'm letting it get foreclosed on!
Me: OK, friendly reminder ... you aren't supposed to call me anymore. Remember there is a DVO against you that remains in affect until 2014. Good-bye.

So, the first thing I did was laugh and look over at my dad. He shook his head and said "I don't even want to know - he's sick, CC!" I typed up a message to my attorney and explained what happened. She immediately responded and is working on things right now. After she responded, I wrote her back and said "Do you know how to tell when he's lying? When he moves his mouth!" Bless her heart, I know she wanted to respond, but she was professional and went about handling the matter instead of engaging in my thoughts.

Since that's out of the way, guess what?!?! My marriage, if that's what you want to call it, is officially annulled today. I can now get married in the church. Better yet, the church does not recognize that marriage to Brent. Yay!!!!

Ok, and as I'm typing this out a police officer showed up. My parents were walking up the sidewalk and the officer approached them and asked if they lived in this house and said he needed to speak with me over a blog. At the same time, I was getting ready to leave to take Casie to soccer practice and Tommy started shouting, "Mommy, Poppy is talking to a real live police officer." I walked to the door and automatically thought the worst. Honestly, I thought he was delivering bad news about Brent. Turns out Brent called the hotline and reported that I made a blog post that I was planning on harming myself. I explained the whole situation and told him that was totally incorrect. Several hours later, a police report was filed and Brent will now be facing more charges. Wow! Does this guy ever stop?!?! He really freaks me out!!!!! This guy needs to be locked up and throw away the key. He's capable of anything. Needless to say, Casie missed her soccer practice. I'm embarrassed to tell the coach why, but I have no other choice.

As you can see from the events that unfolded today, it's been one of those emotional roller coaster types of days. I'm overdue for some downtime. So, I will make sure I take that opportunity. I hope you do too! God Bless and Much Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment