Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Interesting ... I received an Order in the mail from the Judge that on 12/17/2012 I was represented by an attorney that I don't know (other then her address is the same as my attorney) for a compliance motion hour - that I didn't know about!! However, I still haven't received the funds. Is this really a reflection of our justice system?!!?!

At this point, I feel hopeless. I decided to contact the Bar Association, Better Business Bureau, and the local news media Trouble Shooters for guidance. It's a shame that it came to this. Guess I still don't know how to judge a person's character. Shame on me!

The kids seem to be getting healthier and that's more important than anything. It snowed in Louisville, so we spent the day yesterday playing in it. It was such a blast. My good friend from Florida was in town for the holidays and we enjoyed some time with her as well.

Even though people try to rain on my parade, I won't let them! I'm going to try to shine bright like a ray of sunshine. Or at least try too. (smile)

The encouragement I'm receiving is awesome! Thanks for helping me get through this! Our total hits are now at 22,139.

I will keep you posted on the outcome. If I don't get back on here, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

God Bless and Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment