Monday, February 4, 2013

Plans for my Funeral, What?!?

I had a blast over the weekend. It was the 3rd Annual Girls Weekend Away. It's just a nice time for friends to get away and relax. We are all mothers', so this time is very important. Only one time a year to have just to ourselves, and we take full advantage!!

When I arrived home, my babies were so excited to see me and I couldn't wait to put my arms around all of them for a big group hug. Although I had a great time, nothing is as special as seeing those sweet little faces!

Reality took it's toll ... school work started to stress me out, I was exhausted, and started to get thing ready to return to work the following day. I tried to catch parts of the Super Bowl, but apparently other things were in store for me. Like checking the back of my eyelids. I was out cold! Apparently, my kids felt the same way, because they were asleep before me. But, I did wake up long enough to see Beyonce do the half time show. I just love her! There were a few commercials I caught that were funny, and then back to sleep I went.

Today, I guess everything caught up with me. I was in a bad mood to begin with. The kids were off school for a Professional Development Day, so they got to sleep in. I would have given anything to have curled up back in bed, but some one has to bring home the bacon, so up I went. After I got ready, my Mom was sitting at the table and handed me a little stack of mail "Here's what came while you were gone." I started to skim through it and one piece caught my eye, a letter from a company that I didn't recognize. Glancing up at the clock, I saw I had a little time to spare, so I opened it up to see what it was.

There it was, in front of me, was a detailed letter of how this company would help me plan my funeral. Obviously, this was Brent's work. I started to laugh and threw it on the table.

"What is it?" my mom asked me.
"A letter from some place wanting to help me plan my funeral! Cute, huh?" I responded.
"Well, that's scary! Should you call that detective you've been working with?"
"What's the point? I can't prove its him!"
"Regardless, that's crazy! You need to tell someone."
"You'll find me in a body bag before anything happens to that nut! Besides that, he'll be declared incompetent and get out of all of it. I gotta go. Call me later!" And off I headed to work.

I'm tired of living this way and refuse to. All I know is that dude has some serious issues and I wish he would leave them in his own little cracked out world and leave mine alone! It's not only insane, but it's annoying. Get a life dude! I mean, seriously!

Anyway, bedtime was 30 minutes ago and I hear the little pitter patter of feet roaming around. When they hear me getting up, they jump back in bed giggling. (lol) I used to do the same thing, so I pretend I don't hear it. Not sure if that's sending the wrong message or not ... I can see how this will play out in 10 years or so. ha ha ha

God Bless and Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment