Monday, November 12, 2012

Short and Sweet

Life has been so peaceful since I changed my number. Why didn't I do this long before now?!?! I guess I was afraid to add another change in my children's life. But, that was crazy thinking - they almost already know the new digits.

Speaking of kids, they've been really sick with a stomach virus. It's been horrific. I actually caught it and it knocked me out of commission for a few days.

Today is the court hearing for Brent failing to pay child support, maintenance, and returning my belongings to me. To once be a smart individual, he sure lost his ways. And that's all I'm going to say about that. Let the chips fall where they may.

Over the last several years, I have come across a lot of people that have experienced situations similar to mine. It's never distinguished by race, sex, wealth, religion, education, or any other factor, or lack of. Addiction does not discriminate. Unfortunately, it's a major problem in our world. I know I can't fix it. Believe me, if I could - I would. But, I can bring awareness and so can you. Don't be naive like I was. Do your research and know what is going on around you.

This post is short and to the point. God Bless and Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment